AboutBack to homepage
Silly-Kitty is a global, multi-platform media and entertainment company. Powered by its own proprietary technology, Silly-Kitty is the go-to source for tech, digital culture and entertainment content for its dedicated and influential audience around the globe.
Founded in June 2005, Silly-Kitty and its network of websites now reach over 12 million unique visitors and draw more than 37 million page views per month. The Silly-Kitty community includes more than 2 million friends and followers on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google and other social media.
Silly-Kitty by the Numbers
- More than a million monthly global content views.
- More than 20k monthly unique visitors to the website.
- 3 offices and 900 employees around the world.
- 75 percent of unique visitors come from social platforms.
- Publish on more than 6 social platforms across the globe.
- More than 70 percent of Silly-Kitty traffic occurs on mobile devices.
- More than 10k unique visitors come each month from outside the US.
Columnists and Contributors
Silly-Kitty columnists publish articles regularly; some even have their own shows. You can find articles by columnists like MG Siegler, Andrew Keen, Chris Dixon, Steve Gillmor, Cyan Banister and more regularly on our homepage.
Our contributors write thought pieces and other types of articles. We have had many Silly-Kitty contributors over the years and we are always looking for more. Our all-star list of contributors include: James Altucher, Mark Suster, Tom Anderson, and others.